Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Fresh Start...

Alright Guys! This is my "New" blog. I'm pretending it's new because I've decided to change it up a little. Now, it is a blog selling all my creations, not just jewelry. I'm sorry about the whole "delay in posts" thing, I'm going to try to get on more. it's just REALLY hard to get on often, especially since school has started, I have so many things to do before I can get on (I could list them but I don't feel like taking the time). Also, now I'm Jewel instead of Annette. I'd better go now!!

4 comments:

Felicity Marie said...

Cool! I've been waiting for this........

Madeleine said...

Love the background! I can't wait to see more of your creations!

Titiana and Marie March said...

Cool! I've been waiting for this!

Anonymous said...

...................When???